Please Pin To Pinterest !

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, January 20, 2018

#Repost @nat.mendonca ・・・ I'm SO happy and grateful for being here teaching one more time in UAE. These are some pictures of our first Macaron Class, but I will post a thousand more pictures in the next hours, so please have some patient with me 😂😄 My dear Arwna @arwnacake, thank you for trusting so much in my work, for being so kind and so professional everytime. You are also a great friend. Thank you @davlatova_s, for your readily and joyful support. Thank you, my dear students, I learn so much with and from all of you. ☀❤ Let's make beautiful macarons tomorrow on our second class 💚🇦🇪 Estou muito feliz por estar aqui mais uma vez dando aula em Dubai. Foram os macarons mais lindos que fizemos em aula até agora. Eu ainda postarei umas 83749 fotos, tenham paciência comigo 😂😄 Agradeço demais à minha organizadora por me tratar TÃO bem, por ser tão querida e profissional. Agradeço à @davlatova_s, por estar sempre sorrindo e prontamente à disposição. Agradeço muito às minhas alunas, aprendo muito com todas. ☀❤ E vamos lá para segunda aula amanhã 💚🇦🇪 #bakelikeaproyoutube #instagood


No comments:

Post a Comment