Please Pin To Pinterest !

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, April 25, 2013

KitchenAid 9 Cup Food Processor
*Unboxing* & First Look 

Hi everyone ! I just wanted to say this is NOT a recipe. 
This is a baking product unboxing. KitchenAid 9 cup food processor unboxing and first look. I'll unbox the KitchenAid food processor and then go through all the parts and what they do. This video is for entertainment purposes only.

Model info: Kitchen Aid model KFP0922CU Food Processor

Video link at the end of this video for mobile users:
Food Processor Pizza Dough AND Pizza Recipe 
http://youtu.be/uCmLK7bACFc

Food processor pizza dough AND pizza recipe !
I do both in this video recipe,
I'll show you how to make a simple yeast dough from scratch,
then we'll turn this into a nice home made pizza !

I'll use a KitchenAid food processor to quickly make an
authentic pizza dough which you can also make at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment