Please Pin To Pinterest !

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pizza Roll ! - HD Video Recipe
Almost a Stromboli !

I'll show you how to make a pizza roll ! 
This is a recipe loosely based on Italian Stromboli which is a type of pizza roll. 

To be an authentic Stromboli, you need to use Italian meats,
and the pizza sauce is NOT inside the
pizza roll....you dip your Stromboli into the sauce as you eat it.

The method is same, fill with fresh ingredients and roll, and bake.

I hope you enjoy the recipe, and if you do, I invite you to subscribe to my videos

I try my best to make quality videos, and I hope you like them too :-)

HD video link at the end of this video:
French Inspired Raspberry tart ( filled with French pastry )
http://youtu.be/8Ogwc7SVAm4?hd=1

No comments:

Post a Comment