Please Pin To Pinterest !

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, September 29, 2017

#Repost @nat.mendonca (@get_repost) @bakelikeapro ・・・ For the ones who asked me, I will teach a Cakes Class at @arwnacake in Dubai (Sharjah), not only Macarons Class. At Cake Class, we will make four cakes: Two Lovers Cake (Dois Amores), Lemon Brigadeiro, Berries'n Cream Cake and Chocolate Hazelnut Brittle Cake. Totally hands-on class of my favorite Brazilian style cakes 💚💛 Come make Macarons and Cakes with me :) You guys will love @arwnacake Pastry Studio ❤ For booking, please contact @arwnacake 😄 Para quem me perguntou, além da Aula de Macarons, ensinarei meus melhores bolos na @arwnacake em Dubai (Sharjah). As aulas serão totalmente práticas, das massas à finalização. Mal posso esperar :D


No comments:

Post a Comment