Please Pin To Pinterest !

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

✅✅✅💥💥 #Repost @chefpaulhayward ・・・ BIG ANNOUNCEMENT 🤟🤟🤟💥💥 It’s gives me great pleasure to announce the next exciting chapter of my career. I have been very busy setting up my own company “Ph by Design” and will be doing Pastry Consultancy Worldwide which covers but not limited to: -Trainings, demonstrations and masterclasses built to customer needs -Menu development -Cost analysis and savings -Process and product enhancement -Social media and brand influencer -Brand Ambassador -Launching my own line of Pastry toys & tools including personalized customization as required -Import and export I will be still living in amazing Dubai and if I can help in anyway please send me DM for more details❤️ #phbydesign #chefpaulhayward #pastry #consultant #training #demo #masterclass #pastrylife #pastrycheflife #chefsgossips #gourmetzfood #pastry_inspiration #pastry_academy_of_elite #sweet_video #cakebakeoffng #chefsplateform #pastryelite #video_sweets #classydesserts #tastychef #pastry-love #pastry_inspiration #instacakers #sweet_video #cakebakeoffng #chefsplateform #pastryelite #foodmaniausa #thebestchefnetwork #bakelikeaproyoutube #confeitaria_profissional


No comments:

Post a Comment