Please Pin To Pinterest !

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, January 29, 2018

#Repost @nat.mendonca ・・・ These macarons were made on my Classes here in Dubai. I will flight back home to Brazil tomorrow and I'm missing U.A.E. already :) In 2018, I really want to reach more people, to help more students start making macarons and increase their quality. I'm definitely in love with teaching and seeing my students' growth. In a few days, I will post about my next hands-on classes. If you want my classes in your city/country, you may suggest it to an organizer or Pastry Studio near you. I would love to come over there :) And I also have an Online Macaron Class, just click in the link on my profile description to get more information and enroll. Have a great week, my friends 💜 Esses macarons foram feitos durante uma das aulas que dei aqui em Dubai. Volto para o Brasil amanhã e confesso que já estou com saudade daqui :) Em 2018 quero ajudar mais pessoas a acertarem e melhorarem a qualidade dos seus macarons. Se você quer minhas aulas na sua cidade, você pode sugerir para alguma loja de confeitaria ou centro de cursos próximo a você. Vou adorar ir até aí :) Além disso, também tenho aulas online bem completas, não só de macarons, mas de outros temas também. É só clicar na descrição do meu perfil para saber mais. Beijos, meus amores 💜 #bakelikeaproyoutube #instagood #instagram #macs #macarons #meringue


No comments:

Post a Comment