Please Pin To Pinterest !

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Chocolate Strawberry Pops recipe
using Wilton's cake pop mold !


Chocolate Strawberry Pops recipe using Wilton's cake pop mold !

I thought of this crazy idea a few days ago, I had strawberries, and I saw my Wilton cake pop mold, and bingo ! Another great idea came to be ! Super easy, super fun, and super fast !

I'll take chocolate, fill the Wilton mold, pop some strawberries in, toss in a few cake pop sticks and voila ! chocolate strawberry pops !

The official Wilton product name for the silicone mold I am using is the
Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold it retails for about $10.

Are you a mobile user ? Here is the video link you'll find at the end of this video:
Easiest Peanut Butter Fudge Ever Recipe:

http://youtu.be/pKxXkbR8tO4

Easiest Peanut Butter Fudge Ever recipe ! Yes, it truly is the easiest I've ever made. Try it out, you WILL be convinced when you taste it. It is just an awesome fudge using a few simple ingredients. You'll slap your forehead when you see how easy this is to make :-) 

So.. let's get started with this easy fudge recipe !



No comments:

Post a Comment