Please Pin To Pinterest !

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, May 17, 2013

Chocolate Strawberry Tart Recipe - Chocolate Crust / Chocolate Ganache Filling !
Video Recipe


Chocolate Strawberry Tart Recipe - Chocolate Crust / Chocolate Ganache Filling !

I'll show you how to make the super yummy chocolate crust, then we will move onto the rich chocolate ganache filling, then we'll assemble the tart.  I show you every step from beginning to end, in a detailed but easy to follow manner.  

You WILL love this chocolate tart filled with fresh strawberries.  It's rich, it's decadent, and it's easy to make ! So... let's get started !


Are you a mobile user ? 
Herei s the link to the video at the end of this video recipe:
Lemon Cheesecake Chocolate Crumb Base Chocolate Ganche Recipe 
http://youtu.be/RjNbKlSPM0s
Lemon cheesecake with a chocolate crumb base topped with a chocolate ganache ! This is an easy cheesecake that is very delicious ! I'll go through every step from start to finish.

I start off showing you how to make the chocolate crumb base, then we move on to making the cheesecake filling, after that I top if off with a rich chocolate ganache. In this video, you also see a coulis aux fraises, ( strawberry sauce ) which I have a link to at the end of this video. Check my channel for the chocolate ganache.



No comments:

Post a Comment