Please Pin To Pinterest !

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Lemon Cheesecake
Chocolate Crumb Base Chocolate Ganche Recipe 

Lemon cheesecake with a chocolate crumb base topped with a chocolate ganache !
This is an easy cheesecake that is very delicious ! I'll go through every step from start to finish.

I start off showing you how to make the chocolate crumb base, then we move on to making the cheesecake filling, after that I top if off with a rich chocolate ganache. In this video, you also see a coulis aux fraises, ( strawberry sauce ) which I have a link to at the end of this video. Check my channel for the chocolate ganache.

Are you a mobile user ?
Here is the video link you'll find at the end of this video:
Recette Coulis Aux Fraises / Strawberry Sauce Recipe 
http://youtu.be/k57Xq9r2Tes



No comments:

Post a Comment