Please Pin To Pinterest !

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

With my Australian chef @mattson.bbq ・・・ I found the holy grail! It started as 3x 1" thick bone in pork chops from @gcfreshmeatcentre ... Seasoned with a combination of my own pork rub and some Montreal steak seasoning, then a Sous-vide bath with my @anovaculinary circulator for 1 hour at 135°f. Next the sear, I loaded up my @webergrills kettle with some #prosmoke gidgee lump charcoal from @bbqsgalore and heated up my @grillgrates... A two minute sear to finish them up and then a glaze, the @heavenlyhellhotsauces the Holy Grail Hog Glaze for a perfect finish and taste to match! Highly recommended combo right there! #chops #pork #porc #porkchops 💥your photo was shared by: @bakelikeapro #bakelikeaproyoutube 👍 votre photo était partagé par #bakelikeapro


No comments:

Post a Comment