Please Pin To Pinterest !

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, August 20, 2018

#Repost @krissharv3y ・・・ Because very few people speak Flemish in the United States, I’m going to have to call this Speculoos Praline “Cookie Butter.” If you have ever been to Brussels, you know that every other shop is a chocolate boutique. But in between chocolate shops, are little stores selling traditional spice cookies called “Speculoos.” My favorite being @maisondandoy in Sablon. I have always been a Cookie Monster and this one combines my two favorite loves; chocolate and cookies (I was looking for a way to get my true love, INDYCAR, into this too but high octane fuel isn’t as tasty to most people). This will be in Chef Box 1 with the others I’ve picked out for you. Handmade in Los Angeles, The People’s Republic of California. #chef #chocolat #chocolate #chocolates #chocolatier #chocolateaddict #whitechocolate #milkchocolate #jivara #valrhona #valrhonausa #dessert #delish #desserts #ganache #foodie #pastry #art #pastrychef #pastrychef90210 #pastrychefkrissharvey #praline #cookiebutter #brussels #speculoos #cookiebutter


No comments:

Post a Comment