Please Pin To Pinterest !

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

#Repost @krissharv3y ・・・ When I met the person that I hired to be my first employee, she told me upfront, that she had little experience with chocolate. I told her it was okay. I look for intelligence and the ability to understand what I am talking about and also, to be able to absorb that information and apply it. I also said it would be repetitive. Unlike a normal kitchen, I wanted to measure each step for efficiency and consistency and that may be a bit boring. But the results you cannot argue with. And Michelangelo did not paint The Sistine Chapel by himself. As she gets better, I get better. She can do the work on her own now, without error. We are a work in progress here at @and.sons and we will get better day to day. But all great compositions are collaborative efforts. From the branding and the boxes to the chocolate making, the role that Bro 1 and Bro 2 and now my left handed right hand, this is what we offer you. #chef #chocolat #chocolate #chocolates #chocolatier #chocolateaddict #whitechocolate #milkchocolate #jivara #valrhona #valrhonausa #dessert #delish #desserts #ganache #foodie #pastry #art #pastrychef #pastrychef90210 #pastrychefkrissharvey #glutenfree #caramel #praline


No comments:

Post a Comment