Please Pin To Pinterest !

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

With chef @gregorydoyen ・・・ My first time in Italy 🇮🇹 for a Master Class « Tea-time desserts » @alma_scuola_cucina ⠀ Thanks to Alma School who invited me and organized this Master Class in this beautiful place. ⠀ Italy is a beautiful country and I hope I will discover more of it in the future. ⠀ This demo class gethered great professional chefs and students of Alma school. Thanks to everyone for participating and willing to learn new pastry skills. I was glad to share my pastry passion with all of you. ⠀ Special thanks to the sponsor @chocolatweiss for their amazing chocolates . ⠀ Check all photos of the pastry buffet in a gallery 👉 I used mostly the origin colors of ingredients to obtain the nice glazing and tried to avoid artificial food coloring. ⠀ Let’s go for the final straight line for this year. ⠀ Next stop and last one in Europe: 26-28 of October with @work_espaco_criativo Porto, Portugal 🇵🇹 💥your photo was shared by: @bakelikeapro #bakelikeaproyoutube 👍 votre photo était partagé par #bakelikeapro #masterclass #baking #pastry #chocolate #desserts #tutorial


No comments:

Post a Comment