Please Pin To Pinterest !

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, March 20, 2020

With the master ! 💥• @motzburger Ok...enough is enough. Who wants a fried onion burger? This damn global pandemic is a massive bummer but that doesn't mean no burgers, right? In the past 2 weeks 9 burger events where I was scheduled to cook (Paris, LA, Stockholm, Tokyo, CPH, Toronto...etc) have all vaporized. I know you need a burger, and an activity, so I've devised a plan to serve bags of hot burgs this SUNDAY right out of my Brooklyn apt (shhhhh 🤫) complete with social distance. I'll be smashing fried onion burgers in my backyard using all the same, safe equipment we use at Smorgasburg, and delivering the burgers out my front window, down a slide, to waiting customers that have a TIME SLOT. That's correct...I'll post a link to a ticket site where you'll be able to purchase burgers in a time slot (with 15 min intervals) so that there's NO LINE. You simply arrive at your purchased time slot, on TIME please, and your burger(s) will be ready at the bottom of the slide. If this works, and we dont get busted, I'll try it again soon... Look for info posted in stories tomorrow (Saturday)! Let's do this...#effyoucoronavirus #burger #cheese #onions #friedonions #friedburger #cheeseburger 💥your photo was shared by: @bakelikeapro #bakelikeaproyoutube 👍 votre photo était partagé par #bakelikeapro


No comments:

Post a Comment