Please Pin To Pinterest !

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

With master chocolatier 🔴 @valrhonausa "I still can’t over my time at L’@ecolevalrhona #Brooklyn ... an experience I will never forget or take for granted. I learned so much in just those two days it’s insane. I cannot wait for what the future holds and where my career takes me. It’s things like this class that motivate me and push me to be better everyday. Thank you @valrhonausa for everything! I hope one day I will be able to visit again." Thank you, @abigaileigh for sharing your experience after joining us for our 2018 class with Chefs @antonio.bachour and @cmampel! It means the world to us to have chefs leave our pastry classes feeling more knowledgeable and empowered. Visit the link in our bio to check out all of the exciting new classes we have coming in 2021. P.S. If you enroll in any of our classes by February 15, you'll receive a complimentary 3kg bag of #GUANAJA 70% dark chocolate! #chocolatier #valrhona hrona #chocolatelover #handmade #chocolate #chocolat #bonbon #bonbons #chocolatier #chocolatelover #chocolover💥your photo was shared by: @bakelikeapro #bakelikeaproyoutube 👍 votre photo était partagé par #bakelikeapro


No comments:

Post a Comment